Nearly $28.85 billion in foreign direct investment was registered as of November 20, rising 14.8% year on year.29/11/2023 23:00
Vietnam had outstanding bonds worth US$108.6 billion as of September, according to a Monday report from the Asian Development Bank (ADB).29/11/2023 18:00
In order to support corporate bond and real estate markets in a safe, healthy, and sustainable manner, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh has called for further measures to encourage credit availability.29/11/2023 18:00
- Economy Experts predict that Q4's strong economic growth to boost the year's overall performance.
- News Carbon market development key to green transition
- News Vietnam targets $44 billion in textile, apparel exports in 2024
- News Vietnam set to raise effective tax rate on multinationals as part of global deal
- Life & Art Plastic waste threatens the future of the hotel industry