Life & Art
As Hanoi struggles with polluted tap water, people are staying up at night for tanker trucks’ arrival and hoarding bottled water.
Rens, a startup by a Vietnamese duo in Finland making the world’s first shoes from coffee grounds, wants to shift to Vietnam soon.
Vietnamese middle class households are willing to pay more for safer food and healthier living environments.
- Polyglot CEO creates dating app to empower Vietnamese women 1
- Vietnamese-born duo make world’s first sneakers from residual coffee grounds 2
- AFC and Hung Thinh Land announce sponsorship deal 3
- Vietnam to welcome more vaccinated travellers from December 4
- CT Group does its bit to ensure poor people do not suffer from hunger or illness amid COVID 5
- Pop-up charity food shop launched to support pandemic-hit citizens in Hanoi 6