Dalat Flower Festival this year is scheduled to take place in December, hoping to attract up to 300,000 visitors.
Life & Art
Pop sensation Son Tung M-TP feels being an artist is not enough, so he plans a business startup with social network SkySocial to be launched in 2020.
Asian cities are the best places to be an expat and Vietnam’s biggest city has gained one place to the world's third best city.
Home-sharing platform Luxstay signs deal with Intracom Group, CenGroup and M-TP Entertainment, the company owned by Vietnamese pop sensation Son Tung M-TP.
- Cityland Education Partners with Switzerland’s EHL for world-class hospitality training program 1
- Expats see business opportunity while getting pandemic “stuck” in Vietnam 2
- TikTok award for Vietnamese cowherd who counts his blessings in English 3
- Sunset Beach Resort & Spa offers jubilant festive season in Phu Quoc Island 4
- Reverie Saigon offers a magical Christmas and New Year celebrations 5
- This Hanoi Hotel Is Coated in 24-karat Gold — Yes, Even the Toilets 6
Vietnam is an interesting market for ready-to-wear fashion, but sustainability is a need, said Fredrik Famm, H&M's country manager of Southeast Asia.
Elements are converging to make Vietnam a potential smart lighting market as light-emitting diodes are replacing traditional light appliances.
Vietnam’s largest cinema chain CGV was fined $7,300 for importing and screening animated movie showing China’s infamous nine-dash line image on East Sea.
Vietnam is 80 years behind developed countries in approving a 40-hour work week law, which is needed to ensure workers’ quality of life, lawmakers say.
Vo Trong Nghia’s firm meditates every day, which helps in their approach to refining urban environments.
As Hanoi struggles with polluted tap water, people are staying up at night for tanker trucks’ arrival and hoarding bottled water.
Rens, a startup by a Vietnamese duo in Finland making the world’s first shoes from coffee grounds, wants to shift to Vietnam soon.
Vietnamese middle class households are willing to pay more for safer food and healthier living environments.